Article 1 (membership)
1. "Membership" means an individual who agrees to this agreement in accordance with the procedures specified by the company and applies for admission.
"Membership information" refers to information about the member's attributes disclosed by the member and the history of the member's transactions.
3. This Agreement applies to all members and is an agreement to protect them after registration and registration.
Article 2 (Registration)
Customers who have agreed to the terms of this Agreement and have received a certain number of applicants are qualified as members after completing the registration procedure. For membership registration procedures, please become a member. Registration by proxy is not accepted at all. In addition, the membership application from the person who has been dismissed in the past and the other person who judged that it is not suitable is refused.
Input member information
For members registration procedures, please read the notes on the input carefully and enter the necessary input form correctly. Special signs, old Chinese characters, and Rome figures cannot be used in registration of membership information. If these characters are registered, we will change it.
(1) the password is assumed to be available only to members themselves, and shall not be transferred or lend to a third party.
(2) please keep your responsibilities with your responsibility, such as periodically changing the password so that you will not be known to others.
(3) the manifestation of intention made to the company by using the password is assumed to be the intention indication of the member himself, and all the payment etc.to be made for the responsibility becomes the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (change)
1. The member shall contact the company promptly if there is any change in the matters that have arrived to our company, such as the name and address.
2. We do not take any responsibility for the damage caused by the fact that the registration has not been made. In addition, please note that even if a change registration has been made, the transaction already processed before the change registration is made based on the information before the change registration.
Article 4 (withdrawal)
If the member desires to leave, the member must make a withdrawal procedure. After the departure of the prescribed withdrawal proceeding, it will be withdrawn.
1. When a member has made a false report in the application for membership qualification, if the member has failed to pay the payment payment by the mail order, or if there is any reason that the company finds it inappropriate as a member, the company shall revoke membership.
2. When a member carries out the act specified in the following items, he / she shall be liable to compensate for the damage suffered by the company.
Using member numbers and passwords
(2) obstructing our business by accessing the home page and tampering information or transmitting computer programs harmful to this home page
Act to infringe intellectual property rights of goods handled by the company
Article 6 (handling of member information)
1. We do not disclose membership information to third parties without prior consent of members. However, in the case of the following items, we will be able to disclose membership information and other customer information without prior membership.
(1) in cases where it is requested to provide Disclosure Based on laws and regulations
In cases where our company judges that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, honors, etc
Regarding the member information, our company manages the "efforts to protect personal information". Our company shall be able to use member information for the purpose of providing service information to members, improving service content, promoting service utilization, and ensuring sound and smooth operation of services.
3. We may provide information to members by e-mail magazine and other methods (including advertisements). If the member does not wish to provide the information, we will stop the provision of information according to our method. However, the information provision necessary for this service operation cannot be stopped by the member's hope.
Article 7 (prohibited)
When using this service, it is prohibited to perform the act of the following items to the members.
1. Violation of laws and regulations or the terms and conditions of this service, the attention to the use of this service, the precaution for shopping in this service or any other violation of this agreement, etc.;
2. Loss of rights, interests, honors, etc. of the company and other third parties
3. The act of detrimental to the physical and psychological effects of the youth, and the act of acting contrary to the prevailing manners and customs
4 an act of annoying or disagreeing with other users or any other third party
5. Entering false information
Sending or writing harmful computer programs or emails
7 illegal access to our servers and other computers
8. Lending or assigning a password to a third party or sharing it with a third party
9. Judging that the others are inappropriate
Article 8 (suspension and suspension of services)
1. We may stop all or part of this service without notice if we fall under any of the following items in order to maintain the status of the service.
Cases necessary for periodic maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) when load is concentrated on the system
(3) when the operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, power outage, obstruction by third parties, etc
(4) in the case where the company judges that it is necessary to stop the system without stopping
Article 9 (change or abolition of service)
The company shall be able to change or abolish all or part of the service without prior notice.
Article 10 (immunity)
1. Our company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the failure of interruptions, delays, discontinuance, loss of data, damage caused by unauthorized access to the data, or any other damage to the members regarding our services.
2. We do not guarantee that mail content sent from our web page server domain is not harmful to computer viruses.
3. We do not take any responsibility for the damage caused by the violation of this agreement.
Article 11 (revision of this Agreement)
Our company can arbitrarily revise the terms of this agreement, and we can prescribe the terms and conditions of this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "replenishment agreement"). The revision or refusal of this Agreement shall take effect when posting this agreement or the certificate of incorporation after the revision to the specified site. In this case, the member shall comply with the terms and conditions of the remuneration.
When a dispute occurs in this agreement, the district court which has jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.